Friday, August 27, 2010

Ok so I need a goal...

I have gained.  I don't even know how much bc my scale is broken but I know I have.  I am considering tracking again but I don't think thats my problem.  My problem is the past 2 weeks between fashion shows, parties, and weddings I have binged.  Lots of eating and lots of drinking.  I can tell you even if I was still counting calories I would not have been counting those days anyway.  I know what is good and what is bad and what I need to do... so I think Im going to skip another week of counting and go from there.

I need some new goals though.  My ultimate weight loss goal is to get to 125 lbs.  And of course there is my Saints jersey goal... I need something else though.  Maybe a short term weight goal?  The other day I was thinking 15 lbs by Halloween... So that gives me about 10 wks from my next WI.  So 1.5 lbs/week... seems doable to me!!  Oh and here is one of the costumes I am loving right now... and yes I am serious!! :)

Halloween has always been one of my FAVORITE holidays.  Its always a big thing down here in New Orleans.  I have already been invited to about 5 Halloween events... they range from club events to house parties.  This Halloween will be even better though... I get to take Olivia trick or treating (not in that costume obviously haha!!).  I can NOT wait!!!  I have no clue what I want to dress her up as... something super cute and adorable though!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment