Thursday, August 5, 2010

New... Random goal...

So... I am a DIE HARD Saints fan.  I was a Saints fan before they were good lol.  I love football.  Love love loveeeee football.  I can NOT wait for it to start (preseason this Sunday woot!!)  Well, last year I ordered a Drew Brees jersey... a REAL one with the super bowl patch.  Thing is they don't have the REAL jearseys (sewn on patches etc) in women's... only men and kids.  Well the smallest men's jersey comes down to my knees and past my elbows.  So I ordered a large in kids (same size I used to get  in the "fake" jerseys).  Well, I guess since its differnt material they don't stretch as much and the jersey did not fit.  I never returned it.  Tonight I tried it on again... before I could not even get it on... today I got it on but it was snug.  So by the time the REAL season begins I want to be able to wear my REAL jersey.  I will update with a pic for the first real Saints game!  Here are pics from tonight.. and just a note... my hair is wet and Im in PJ shorts lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment