Monday, July 19, 2010

Running, Bodycombat, and.... pizza.....

I swear sometimes I could just kill Josh.  I have pretty decent will power but sometimes I just give in.  Yea well last night he got pizza... I got baked wings.  I ate my baked wings and all was fine... until this morning.  This morning I decided that pizza for breakfast sounded just divine lol.  So yea I had a slize of Pizza Hut cheese pizza for breakfast.  WTH???  I eat eggs (PROTEIN PEOPLE PROTEIN!!!) for breakfast not pizza!!! 

To make up for the pizza I threw in an extra bout of cardio today.  I went and did c25k week 2 day 2.  I was going to do a little extra but I thought I would die in the heat.  Then tonight I went to BODYCOMBAT!!  Yay I needed my fix!!  I skipped weights today bc I didn't have time so today will be my off day for weights instead of my usual Wednesday.

For dinner I cooked crock pot salsa chicken (yum!).  For a snack I made a choc/peanut butter shake... double yum!!! 

Gabbys bacholorette party is quickly approaching.  I wanted to be bikini ready by then but I doubt it... stupid food.  Its my fault though.  Hopefully I can find a cute tankini though.  I know I work out a lot.. and yea it usually makes up for the bad calories I consume.. but I need to eat better.  Im trying to eat more "clean".  I have got to get this belly fat to go so I can see the 6 pack I bust my ass for almost daily. 

K its bedtime.. nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment