Monday, July 12, 2010

Back at it... the blog I mean!!

Yea I have seriosly been slacking.  I put a lot of time into setting this thing up (IN APRIL) and did not make 1 single post lol!!! 

So its been going good.  Im working out 6 days/week.  I have added a lot of weights into my routine and you can definitely see a difference!  I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE doing weights... its like a beast comes out of me and I just get into this mode and NO ONE can mess with me! 

I don't know whats wrong with me tonight though... or actually the past few days.  I'm feeling kinda down and in a funk and I don't know why.  I just don't feel like myself and its frustrating.  And now even with all my progress Im feeling fatter then ever.  Its my lower stomach thats getting to me.  My arms and legs are shaping up so nicely... but my stomach OMG its horrible.  Im trying to focus more on food bc I know I need to lose the fat.  I feel like a big ol blubber ball lol. 

So I do have lots of things coming up to motivate me though... Aug 6-8 I'm going to the Hard Rock in Biloxi for my friends bacholorette party.  Then Aug 18th I'm a model in a hair show.. yes I said MODEL lol.  Luckily this is for HAIR not bodies.  Aug 20 is Gabby's wedding.  And eventually I need to do my engagement pics lol.

As far as working out today I did upper body and combat for cardio.  I was kinda in a rush so I didn't do as much on the weights as I usually do.  Tomorrow will be legs and elliptical.  I might go for a run at the park with Olivia too.  I really need to step it up this month with all these things coming up shortly!!

And I am LOVING Eminem for my workouts.  He seriously just puts me in the mode I need to be in to focus on what I want.  I love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment