Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So far...

So I am really trying to get the hang of the eating clean thing... and Im not trying to rush it.  I know one of my MAIN goals... NO FAST FOOD.  Fast food, especially McDonalds and Taco Bell, is my down fall.  Seriously, when I was counting calories and would burn 1200-1500 calories from doing Pump then Combat back to back I would think of what I could eat from Taco Bell or McDonalds!!  Well no wonder I am not losing anymore huh?!?!  But before that.. when I was focusing on WHAT I was eating, not how many calories were in it, I was dropping weight like crazy!!

So today I went grocery shopping... I got A LOT of fruit and veggies and whole grain stuff.  Oh and lots of chicken.  I love chicken lol! 

Tomorrow is weigh in with my ww girls... so I will do measurements and all for the contest also so that it will be easier for me to remember to track and all. 

Life-  Life is crazy right now.  So many things I am starting to realize... like this is not how its supposed to be... and that I deserve better.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve the best! Always remember that!

    Remember just b/c you burn 500 calories doesn't mean you can eat 500 calories!

    ReplyDelete